Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The price of drug and alcohol rehabilitation is based on the requirements of the addict. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
Depending on the rehab your require and the rehab centre you wish to attend will alter the cost of treatment. Some treatments at rehab centres are free while other executive centres will cost thousands. Treatment offers to suit your budget are also available.
Rehabilitation is available to everyone if they are aware of what resources can assist them pay for medical care. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
Majority of rehabs provide an assistance, accept coverage or have funding alternatives.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
The categories of insurance that might cover addiction therapy are
- State-funded physical insurance
- Individual insurance
- Military insurance
For those people who have no insurance, they have some ways to get the treatment help. Find the less-income or free rehab centre. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. A place that you pay is often better equipped than a free service offering facility and will not have long queues of waiting patients.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. The price of your health is worth it. Returning on right track of life and career, being sober helps you with this. Addicts that are now recuperated can save up more since they aren't wasting money to buy drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The cost of soberness is affected by the type of treatment program.
The kind of treatment used will vary depending on the addiction in question.
Services and medical concern are some factors that impact on cost of rehab.
If you need help finding a treatment facility you can afford, get in touch with us today on 0800 246 1509.
A study on some rehabilitation centres, revealed the following costs for the stated treatments
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Majority of inpatient rehabs have detoxification as part of the program's expense.
- The actual cost of detox is dependent upon both inpatient programs and the type of drug addiction that is going to be treated.
- If you have an addiction to a drug with dangerous or violent detox symptoms the cost could be more, as careful monitoring from staff will push the price up.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For 30-days treatment, inpatients rehab centres charge approx. £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Outpatient programs for weak to average addictions are more economical than inpatient rehabilitations.
- A 3 month program usually costs £4,000.
- Hazelden Betty Ford is the type of outpatient treatment program which cost £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- The price of treatment will also vary depending on the kind of medication being provided.
- Depending on the addiction, medication may not be necessary to someone.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- Recovering Heroin users may have to spend up to £4000 on methadone.
The Price Of Addiction
As much as treatment may seem expensive, it is nowhere near close to cost of using drugs regularly. As compared to sober people, the drug and liquor addicts have negative effect on income and they are likely to miss out their work and jobs.
The costs of drugs and alcohol, lack of work and health problems all add up to a strain on finances.
Recovered addicts have been heard to confess spending tens of thousands of pounds to support their habit.
An alcoholic user spends his £8500 on 12-packs in a day. The legitimate issues that charge more thousands are not included in this cost. It is more difficult to estimate how much you would spend on an illegal drug addiction as the cost can fluctuate and would be much more expensive.
The cost of addiction, however, isn't always financial. Your health, relationships and your life are also on the line.
Factors For Pricing An Addiction Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. The primary factors include
- The Centre Type
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- The higher cost of inpatient programs will be due to the costs of housing and concentrated treatment.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Medical care centres where the cost of living is high may be high-priced.
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Medical detoxification isn't necessary for everyone at the beginning of the treatment.
- Some like those addicted to cocaine do not go through severe withdrawal symptoms as others, and all they need is to be supervised during the process.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- Counselling and other professional treatments will bring the cost up.
- There will be additional charges depending on the kind of amenities offered.
- Extra facilities for rehab may include Yoga, massage, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts and professional chefs.
- What makes the luxury centres where the rich and famous go for treatment are expensive because of the high-end maintenance amenities provided.
- Per month there will be the tens of thousand dollars cost for lavish treatment.
- Whilst majority of rehabilitations aren't this high-priced, additional amenities mean that you will have to pay more.
State Funded Or Non Profit Making Centres
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
The Salvation Army is a popular non profit organization that offers free of cost rehabilitation for the ones that need it. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
Getting the suitable rehab centre is the second step after problem recognition. The cost of treatment shouldn't stop you from getting help. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.