What We Provide
Inaugurated in 2003, Alcohol Rehab Nottinghamshire offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
The United Kingdom's Substance Misuse Service it provided by Alcohol Rehab Nottinghamshire. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
In order to fulfil our dream, we
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Collaborating with local treatment bodies that are near the patients' homes.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Make recovery achievable and in reach by implementing peer support and Mutual Aid.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Nottinghamshire's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For The Service Users
Please see our Patient Information Handouts that explain in detail how you can benefit from our rehab services.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.